Yes!!! I get to go to Tokyo. Well, the airport at least for a 2 hour layover. Still,Tokyo all the same. Can't wait to see what the future looks like. Cuz I'm pretty sure that Tokyo is futuristic, at least in my head it is.
The first flight to Detroit sucked though. Too much turbulence made me wanna vomit.
Lotta beer the night before + too many bull blasters + an early morning flight with only 2 hours of sleep = not a good stomach sensation for Chris.
Credit to Lisa for all those terrible shots last night. There's really no need to drink bull blasters ever again. "Yagher Bombs!!!" Stupid.
Anyways, more to come once I arrive in "The Future"...
FYI - Seoul is 14 hours ahead of Central time in case you were wondering.
The Traveling Writer moves to alexisgrant.com
15 years ago

2 comments:
I love your blog!!!!!I will enjoy reading it. The title is very cute and creative. LK
Hey bubba! Glad to hear you made it safely. Hope all is well and that you have fun! Sounds like quite an adventure so far. Keep us posted on everything. xxoo.
Post a Comment